Upcoming Tax Sale – March 25, 2020
Our annual property tax sale is being held on March 25, 2020 starting at 10:00 am online at www.bid4assets.com/douglasnv. Please visit this website for a list of parcels.
Please note the following bidding instructions:
· No bid less than the amount of delinquent taxes, delinquent assessments, interest, penalties and costs will be accepted.
· Property sold at the auction may still be subject to remaining principal and accruing interest due on assessments or perpetual liens, which are not extinguished by the sale, as set forth in the Nevada Revised Statues.
· Buyer is responsible for the real property transfer fees and recording fees.
· All sales will be made subject to existing right of way and easements of Douglas County, Nevada and the State of Nevada.
· DOUGLAS COUNTY RECOMMENDS THAT ALL PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OBTAIN A TITLE SEARCH ON THE PROPERTY OR PROPERTIES THEY ARE INTERESTED IN AS DOUGLAS COUNTY DOES NOT GUARANTEE TITLE.
· Further information concerning the sale may be obtained from the Treasurer’s office at 775-782-9018 or on our website https://cltr.douglasnv.us/treasurytaxes/tax-sales/or by consulting the records of the Douglas County Assessor and the Douglas County Recorder.